ECO SEQUIN UPPER
Casual, cheerful, and cool but always caring. Caring about the environment. The Aphrodite Series colorful sequins and lining materials are made from 100% recycled plastic. Better than that, they are 100% recyclable.
LIGHT AND GREEN
Comfort Matters, So Does Our Earth
Made from sugarcane bagasse and recycled rubber, our high sponge greenksole® outsole offers an extraordinarily lightweight experience for your feet, without a burden to our planet. It is super durable, grippy and anti-slipping and is designed for multi-environment traction.
FEATHERLIGHT AND CLOUD SOFT
Feels Like Barefoot
This is the pair of slippers that you never want to take off. Weights only around 0.22 pound, the shoe gives you an incredible lightweight and comfy wearing experience. With a sleek design and breathable fabric, It is made for your everyday summer vibe.
MORE CARE LESS CARBON
We always want to do more, so we use 100% recycled cardboard packaging, certified by FSC, to make your KOKOLU experience green from the start. Our shoe box is 100% recycled, recyclable and degradable.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.